Subject: Professional Accreditation of Conservator-Restorers (PACR)

Professional Accreditation of Conservator-Restorers (PACR)

From: Duygu Camurcuoglu <dcamurcuoglu<-at->
Date: Monday, November 11, 2013
I would like to find out if Professional Accreditation of
Conservator-Restorers (PACR) run by the Institute of Conservation
(ICON) in the United Kingdom is valid in the other EU countries,
such as Greece.  I would appreciate if anyone has an idea about this
or can direct me to the people who might have this information?

Duygu Camurcuoglu
Archaeological objects and Site Conservator/PhD Researcher
The British Museum
Great Russell Street
London WC1B 3DG
Mobile:+44 780 872 6522

               Distributed: Wednesday, November 20, 2013