Subject: Survey on Historic Scotland National Conservation Centre

Survey on Historic Scotland National Conservation Centre

From: Vanesa Gonzalez <vanesa.gonzalez<-at->
Date: Monday, November 18, 2013
National Conservation Centre--Have your say!  As you may know
Historic Scotland are developing plans for a National Conservation
Centre which will open in Stirling in 2016.  As part of the
development of this project we are seeking your views on the centre
and what it can offer to support your work and meet your
expectations. Our online survey will be live until Sunday 15
December 2013 and we would be grateful if you could take a few
minutes to complete it here

    <URL:http://conservation.historic-scotland.gov.uk/home/nationalconservationcentre.htm>

We hope the National Conservation Centre will raise standards in
technical conservation and inspire a new generation to look after
their heritage.  We aim to achieve this through a mixed programme of
events, training and activities with something for everyone from
families to those interested in seeking further education
qualifications or ongoing professional development.

Although we have some ideas about what will happen at the centre,
your views through this survey will help us develop these and help
shape what the National Conservation Centre will offer.  Thank you
for taking the time to help us with this project.  Find out more at
our website

    <URL:http://conservation.historic-scotland.gov.uk/home.htm>

or contact us at hs.cgoutreach<-at->scotland<.>gsi<.>gov<.>uk

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any more
information.  We would like to thank you in advance for your help
disseminating this information.

Vanesa Gonzalez
Senior Outreach Officer
Historic Scotland
Alba Aosmhor
Longmore House, Salisbury Place
Edinburgh EH9 1SH
+44 131 668 8917

               Distributed: Wednesday, November 20, 2013