Subject: Workshop on printmaking

Workshop on printmaking

From: Bernice Cross <bbbonze<-at->
Date: Tuesday, November 19, 2013
I taught a workshop in D.C. last month at a paper conservators
symposium at the National Gallery of Art and they were very
interested in any other workshops I may offer.  Therefore I am
forwarding this list of workshops available this summer at
MakingArtSafely. My workshop is July, 24-27, 2014. See

     <URL:http://www.makingartsafely.com/Bernice_Cross_Color_IO.html>

2014 Summer Calendar
<URL:http://www.makingartsafely.com/Artists_Workshops.html>

    Don Messec
    Direct to Plate Photopolymer Gravure
    June 9-13, 2014

    Jon Cone
    The New Piezography
    June 16-20, 2014

    Dan Welden
    Solarplate
    June 23-27, 2014

    Jeff Sippel/Don Messec
    Alternative and Waterless Litho
    June 30-July 4, 2014

    Don Messec
    Direct to Plate
    Photopolymer Gravure
    July 7-11, 2014

    Lennox Dunbar
    Painted Intaglio - Collagraph
    July 14-18, 2014

    Keith Howard
    Contemporary Intaglio Printmaking
    July 21-25, 2014

    Bernice Cross
    Multi-color, Multi-plate ImagOn
    July 24-27, 2014

    Catherine Kernan
    Dynamic Process: Exploring the Limits
    July 28-August 1, 2014

    Catherine Kernan
    Dynamic Process: Exploring the Limits
    Aug 3-7, 2013

               Distributed: Wednesday, November 20, 2013