Subject: CeROArt special issue

CeROArt special issue

From: Muriel Verbeeck-Boutin <ceroart<-at->
Date: Saturday, November 2, 2013
We announce the publication of a CeROArt special issue, dedicated to

    "Conservation: cultures and connections"
    Theory and History of Conservation Working Group

The essays and shorter texts published were presented as talks and
posters at the interim meeting for the International Council of
Museums - Conservation Committee (ICOM-CC) working group Theory and
History of Conservation, held in Copenhagen 16-17 May 2013 at the
National Museum of Denmark.  The book is edited by Isabelle Brajer.

Free access at

    <URL:http://ceroart.revues.org>

CeROArt's next regular issue will be released in January 2014.  The
file will be dedicated to "Connaissances et reconnaissance du
Conservateur-restaurateur" (the conservator-restorer 's knowledge
and recognition).  CeROArt's next special issue, EGG2013, dedicated
to the first publication of young graduates, will be release at
spring 2014.  We still accept submission from young graduates until
November 30, 2013.

    <URL:http://ceroart.revues.org/763#tocto2n4>

                 Distributed: Friday, November 8, 2013