Subject: Call for papers--Icon Archaeology Group

Call for papers--Icon Archaeology Group

From: Deborah Magnoler <dmagnoler<-at->
Date: Tuesday, November 5, 2013
Call for Papers
"The Good, The Bad and The Ugly"
ICON AG Christmas Event
Birmingham Museums Trust (Uk)

Submission deadline: Monday 25 November 2013

The various objects conservators come across in their profession can
be of many types: some of them are beautiful and respond to
treatment as planned, some of them might present particular
challenges and others still might not be great lookers, but be
significant in terms of history and materials. We would like you to
share your experience of your good, bad or ugly objects in a 15
minutes talk.

This is an easy-going, informal event so we will expect you to have
as much fun talking about your object/s as we will have listening to
you. Participation from students and new members is encouraged.

Please submit queries and a short abstract to Deb Magnoler
<dmagnoler<-at->yahoo<.>co<.>uk> by Nov 25, 2013. Please indicate: Call for
papers AG Christmas 2013 in the subject line.

                 Distributed: Friday, November 8, 2013