Subject: ALTCONS

ALTCONS

From: Catherine Stephens <catherine.stephens<-at->
Date: Thursday, October 31, 2013
Dennis Piechota <dennis.piechota<-at->umb<.>edu> writes

>...  Yet we constantly
>appeal to science to authorize our methods at the same time that
>research scientists distance themselves from our applications. ...

    : New online forum: ALTCONS

    >Dennis Piechota wrote: " Yet we constantly appeal to science to
    authorize our methods at the same time that research scientists
    distance themselves from our applications. "

As a conservation scientist who is dedicated to working with and for
conservators to help them resolve conservation issues, I suggest to
you that perhaps you are not communicating with the correct research
scientists.  While our community is admittedly small here in the
USA, I know many conservation scientists that are equally, if not
more, passionate as myself with respect to helping the conservation
community.

Catherine H. Stephens, Ph.D.
Senior Conservation Scientist
Center for Conservation and Preservation (CCAP)
and
Art Conservation Research Center (ACRC)
Yale University

                 Distributed: Friday, November 1, 2013