Subject: Survey on Journal of the Institute of Conservation

Survey on Journal of the Institute of Conservation

From: Wiebke Morgan <wmorgan<-at->
Date: Friday, October 25, 2013
Journal of the Institute of Conservation: User Survey

Icon (JIC Task and Finish Group) invites you to take part in
research to inform the business planning for the Journal of the
Institute of Conservation.

After five years in its current format, we are undertaking a review
of how the Journal is performing and how it can move forward into
the future. As part of this review, we would like to know how you
use the Journal and other conservation publications. We would
therefore be grateful if you could complete our survey. See

    <URL:http://ctt-news.org/t/6S6-DTI-9C1EOZRJ20/s2.aspx>

It should take no more than 10-15 minutes to complete.

The intention is to obtain information from as wide a range of
conservation professionals as possible, both Icon members and
non-members. The survey is split into four sections. The first
section asks about how you access information and publications
relating to conservation, including journals. The second section is
interested in how you use the Journal of the Institute of
Conservation. The third section asks about your views on publishing
in journals. The final section is about you and your work.

All answers will be treated in the strictest confidence. Icon, the
Institute of Conservation, is registered as a Data Controller with
the Information Commissioner's Office. All data received will be
used only for research purposes. No information that could be used
to identify any individual or organisation will be available to any
other organisation.

If you have any problems completing this survey, please email
membership<-at->icon<.>org<.>uk

The questionnaire is now open until 23.55 on 10 November 2013

Contact: Wiebke Morgan <wmorgan<-at->icon<.>org<.>uk>

                Distributed: Wednesday, October 30, 2013