Subject: University of Victoria Graduate Professional Certificate in Cultural Studies program

University of Victoria Graduate Professional Certificate in Cultural Studies program

From: Lisa Mort-Putland <crmp<-at->
Date: Thursday, October 17, 2013
Call for Applications
Graduate Professional Certificate program in Cultural Heritage
    Studies
University of Victoria

The Graduate Professional Certificate program in Cultural Heritage
Studies will be accepting applications for our Fall 2014 cohort
starting on November 30 2013.  Our application period runs until May
15, 2014.

Join our innovative online program and be inspired by instructors
who are renowned professionals in the field. This thought-provoking
and intense curriculum is designed for working professionals or
full-time graduate students by being delivered in an online format,
one course per term. After four or five consecutive terms (about a
year and a half), you can complete the Graduate Professional
Certificate in Cultural Heritage Studies, specializing in either
museum or heritage studies.  This will add value to your
professional or educational pursuits.  If you like, you can even
join us on our beautiful campus in Victoria, Canada to complete your
elective course.

Learn more about our application and admission information

    <URL:http://www.uvcs.uvic.ca/cultural/graduate/admissions>

Learn more about this exciting graduate program

    <URL:http://www.uvcs.uvic.ca/cultural/graduate/programs/certificate/>

If you have any questions, please contact me at crmcoord<-at->uvic<.>ca

                Distributed: Thursday, October 24, 2013