Subject: Fiberglass sculpture

Fiberglass sculpture

From: Barbara Appelbaum <aandh<-at->
Date: Tuesday, October 15, 2013
I am working on a resin/fiberglass sculpture.  The basic structure
is two hollow spheres, each about 1-2 feet long, that were attached
at an area about two inches in diameter.  It broke at the neck,
leaving only small areas of contact where an adhesive could go.  In
order to make the repair strong, we have been thinking about filling
one of the spheres so that we could establish something solid to use
to increase the area of adhesive contact.  Does anyone know of an
injectable foam with decent aging properties?

Barbara Appelbaum

                 Distributed: Tuesday, October 15, 2013