Subject: Printing on foil-backed labels

Printing on foil-backed labels

From: Macaulay-Jane Bristow <macaulay.bristow<-at->
Date: Thursday, October 3, 2013
Could anyone offer any advice on printers used for printing onto
foil backed labels?  The labels we have supplied by PEL are suitable
for laser printers but the format we have them in are rows of labels
in strips 80mm wide.  We haven't yet been able to find a printer
with a tray that allows for paper feed as narrow as this and would
be grateful for any information anyone can give on their own
printing method.

Macaulay Bristow
Conservation Officer
Kent History and Library Centre