Subject: Vickers M55 hardness tester available

Vickers M55 hardness tester available

From: Quanyu Wang <qwang<-at->
Date: Monday, September 30, 2013
    author.

We have an old Vickers M55 hardness tester to dispose due to lab
move.  I have put two photos into a Dropbox folder which can be
accessed via the link below

    <URL:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gcgzp1do8e7pmu8/KV7JGuWgVY?n=20847597>

Anyone who is interested will need to arrange to collect it from us.
If you are interested please contact Dr Quanyu Wang
<qwang<-at->thebritishmuseum<.>ac<.>uk> by the end of October, 2013.
Otherwise we will have to dispose of it.

Dr Quanyu Wang
Scientist
Department of Conservation and Scientific Research
The British Museum
Great Russell Street
London WC1B 3DG
+44 20 7323 8981