Subject: Survey on insurance and decision-making

Survey on insurance and decision-making

From: Rebecca Helliwell <becky<-at->
Date: Friday, October 4, 2013
I work for Emily Fryer Conservation
<URL:http://www.emilyfryerconservation.co.nz> in Christchurch, NZ
and am researching a paper on the role of the insurance company in
the conservation decision making process. I will be presenting the
paper at the NZCCM in a couple of weeks and would appreciate it if
you could fill in this quick survey for me. Please feel free to pass
on to anyone else you know who is involved in conservation or
museums/heritage in general.

Becky Helliwell
Emily Fryer Conservation Ltd
Mulberry House