Subject: Art Condition Reporting (ArtCR)

Art Condition Reporting (ArtCR)

From: Ozge Gencay Ustun <ozge.ustun<-at->
Date: Tuesday, October 1, 2013
The following is posted in behalf of Yosi Pozeilov, LACMA
Conservation Photographer

    I am writing, as a follow up to some and for the first time to
    others, to share the news with you regarding an endeavor I have
    started in collaboration with Indigo Arts Alliance.  We are
    introducing a condition reporting app for the iPad, named
    "ArtCR" (Art Condition Reporting); a tailor-made App designed to
    perform the task of condition reporting works of art.

    In order to make this happen, we are in the middle of a
    fundraising campaign via KickStarter kickstarter.com.  We only
    have 40 days to fund the project and we would love your support
    in making this project a reality.

    To find out more about the project and how to contribute, if so
    desired, please see

        <URL:http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/indigoartsalliance/artcr-for-the-ipad>

    I would like to emphasize, that the only way we can make this
    app happen is with a successful fundraising campaign, so please
    let everybody know that you think would be interested in
    contributing and at the same time taking advantage of the
    promotional reduced price for the ArtCR. Thanks a lot for
    supporting ArtCR.

                  Distributed: Sunday, October 6, 2013