Subject: Storing wine and beer

Storing wine and beer

From: Marcia Bassett <marcia.bassett<-at->
Date: Wednesday, September 25, 2013
I would greatly appreciate any suggestions for long-term storage of
Chinati Classico (2006 vintage from the Fattoria Nittardi vineyard )
in bottles with artist designed labels and Beck's beer in bottles
with artist designed labels. Do we empty the bottles?  If we decide
to keep the wine/beer, what is the best storage container for the
bottles?

Marcia

               Distributed: Saturday, September 28, 2013