Subject: Symposium on collections care--addendum

Symposium on collections care--addendum

From: Carlo Roberto <symposium132<-at->
Date: Thursday, September 26, 2013
It is with deep regret that I must inform you of the unfortunate
cancellation of the Symposium 13 event here at The National
Archives, Kew, November 20, 2013.  A full refund should be actioned
promptly to all candidates who have paid their fee.  We hope to
re-launch the Symposium for Spring, 2014.

Carlo Roberto
Symposium 13
The National Archives

               Distributed: Saturday, September 28, 2013