Subject: Hexlite 620

Hexlite 620

From: Gill Nason <gill.nason<-at->
Date: Thursday, September 19, 2013
    author.

At Standen, a National Trust property in West Sussex, we are
planning to reframe some William de Morgan tiles. The conservator
who is due to do the work is recommending use of Hexlite 620 (13.9
mm deep) as a backing board but it is only available in large sheets
and is very expensive. Does anyone have part of a sheet available
measuring at least 400 mm x 800 mm please that we could purchase?

Gill Nason ACR
Conservator
London and South East
+44 7771 816194

                Distributed: Tuesday, September 24, 2013