Subject: Equipment for photodocumentation

Equipment for photodocumentation

From: Patrick E. Schmude <schmudpe<-at->
Date: Wednesday, September 18, 2013
Our Preservation Lab is in the process of upgrading the cameras and
lighting equipment that we use to document our book treatments. We
are hoping to get advice on the best camera and lighting equipment
to purchase as well as recommendations from others on equipment that
they use and like or equipment that they use and don't like and why.

Pat Schmude
Senior Conservation Technician
Preservation Services and Lab
University of Cincinnati Libraries
300 Langsam Library
Cincinnati, OH 45221-0033

                Distributed: Tuesday, September 24, 2013