Subject: Survey on conservation education

Survey on conservation education

From: Phil Parkes <parkes<-at->
Date: Wednesday, September 18, 2013
Priorities for Conservation Assessment

We are carrying out research to establish how the heritage community
prioritises different elements of assessment in the Higher Education
of conservators. We would like to know what you think is the most
important facet of assessment in a conservation degree.

Please contribute to this research by taking part in a short survey
which typically takes 5-10 minutes to complete.

    <URL:https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZSDNZ66>

You will be presented with 15 sets of paired words and will be asked
to compare their importance in the assessment of conservation
students according to your own personal priorities. You may find it
hard to do this, but it is as acceptable to express no preference as
it is to express a strong one.

We can only use the data if you answer all 15 questions. By
answering the questions we will be able to calculate whether some
aspects of assessment are seen as a higher priority than others and
determine whether particular methods of assessment are more suitable
than others in conservation education.

Thank you in advance for your participation in this survey.

Jane Henderson
Senior Lecturer (Conservation)
Cardiff University

Phil Parkes
Senior Conservator
Cardiff University

                Distributed: Tuesday, September 24, 2013