Subject: Symposium on collections care

Symposium on collections care

From: Carlo Roberto <symposium132<-at->
Date: Wednesday, September 11, 2013
Collection Care at The National Archives, UK, invites you to join us
for Symposium13: What do you think we do? This one-day symposium
will be held at The National Archives, in West London, on Wednesday,
20 November 2013.

We want to share our experiences of developing dynamic and effective
collection care programmes in response to a complex and ever
changing world. Through a series of lively presentations and
moderated discussion, we will introduce the innovative programmes
and tools developed by The National Archives' Collection Care team
in recent years.

The National Archives is the UK government's official archive. We
hold a collection of primary source material spanning 1,000 years,
from Domesday to websites. Our collection tells a rich story--from
sovereign to soldier, prime minister to pauper. We hold a range of
resources including images and artefacts as well as texts for
understanding Britain and many other countries around the world.

To book your place please see

    <URL:http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/conferences/symposium13.aspx>

The cost is UKP50 which covers lunch, refreshments and a copy of the
symposium papers that will be available on the day

                Distributed: Monday, September 16, 2013