Subject: Silver service

Silver service

From: Marcia Segal <datawrangler<-at->
Date: Sunday, August 18, 2013
I hope someone can point me to a resource providing guidance on
minimum storage standards for a silver service--chafing dish (with a
wooden handle; type to be determined), teapot, creamer, sugar bowl,
dinner ware, other serving vessels, etc. These items were produced
ca. 1960. I'm helping a family try improve the storage conditions
for these items, and need suggestions on where to start. The climate
where they are/will be kept is not environmentally controlled, but
maintains approximately 70 deg. F and perhaps 45% humidity year
round. Until now, the items have been wrapped in plastic garment
bags.

Marcia Segal

                  Distributed: Monday, August 26, 2013