Subject: Books for sale

Books for sale

From: Jennifer Barnett <jcbarnett<-at->
Date: Monday, August 26, 2013
Having switched careers, I am selling off my professional library:
books on textiles, ethnography, furnishings, interiors, fashion,
carpets and rugs, general conservation, tapestries. Some have
already been sold through the TexCons mailing list and LInkedIn
conservation groups.

The lists can be previewed and downloaded at

    <URL:https://www.box.com/shared/5s5hb9q4so>

Payment can be made by bank transfer or PayPal (fees to be paid by
the payee).  Postal book rates from France are quite reasonable and
quick. For example:

    1 kg to Europe is Euro2.47; to USA/Australia Euro4.12
    5 kg to Europe is Euro8.23; to USA/Australia Euro13.72

Happy browsing,

Jennifer Barnett
Former textile conservator and lecturer, now translator in ENG-NL.
France

                  Distributed: Monday, August 26, 2013