Subject: New blog--Photographic pathologies

New blog--Photographic pathologies

From: Mauro J. Mazzini <mjmfotografia<-at->
Date: Sunday, August 18, 2013
I have started two blogs, one specifically to show and discuss
silver gelatin glass plate negative pathologies and another oriented
to plastic film gelatin based ones.

The idea is to share and discuss them in order to have more complex
documentation possible for every example. At some time, I would like
to make a free online publication with all the material and hope
that there where more opinions than mine on it.

    <URL:http://glasnegspath.wordpress.com>

    <URL:http://filmnegspath.wordpress.com>

The first one is now based almost entirely in a experience at the
same institution with the same collection from the period
c1910-c1949, while the second, with only a couple of pictures on it
now, is oriented more to "actual film processes" and will be
completed with examples from more different collections. To offer
opinions or suggestions you can join me at mjmfotografia<-at->gmail<.>com.

Mauro J. Mazzini
Photo conservator

                  Distributed: Monday, August 26, 2013