Subject: Costume Society of America (CSA) event

Costume Society of America (CSA) event

From: Brenna Barks <csawr.publicity<-at->
Date: Tuesday, August 13, 2013
"Costumes, Campfires, and Candlelight"
Costume Society of America (CSA) - Western Region
Fort Vancouver Historic Site
1501 N. Evergreen Blvd
Vancouver, WA 98661
Saturday September 14, 2013
9 am - 10 pm PDT

This full-day event will include a private tour of the Costume
Center, a visit to historical Oregon City, ("the end of the Oregon
Trail"), a demonstration of Victorian Fish Scale Embroidery, and
much more.

The registration deadline is August 30, 2013.

Cost:

    CSA members $35.00
    non-members $40.00
    students receive discounts.

We're pleased to announce that we are now able to take your
reservations for events electronically. You will also now be able to
pay with a credit card. Going forward, formal programs will all have
this capability.

For complete details including schedule, accommodations, and
directions, and to register see

    <URL:https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?llr=cyhiirnab&oeidk=a07e7tcasnr2b5ac0ce&oseq=a014yhj614l5k>

Members or guests with questions may contact Mary Gibson.

This event is open to all.  We welcome your participation in Costume
Society of America events.

Mary Gibson
Costume Society of America Western Region

                  Distributed: Sunday, August 18, 2013