Subject: Lecture series at Historic Royal Palaces

Lecture series at Historic Royal Palaces

From: Kerren Harris <kerren.harris<-at->
Date: Monday, August 12, 2013
Historic Royal Palaces invites you to join in celebrating 100 years
of conservation with our Conservation 100 Autumn Evening Talks. Meet
the conservators themselves and see first-hand the huge range of
conservation work undertaken. Our seven talks allow you to view the
palaces out of hours and include a viewing of Queen Victoria's
wedding dress, a scaffold tour of the eight terracotta emperors who
have looked down from Hampton Court's gatehouses for over 400 years
and a closer look at the scientific challenges conservators face
through a demo.

All our Conservation 100 events include a drinks reception. Our
dedicated blog provides additional information:

    <URL:http://conservation100.hrp.org.uk>

To book online visit

    <URL:http://www.hrp.org.uk/adultlearning>

or by phone, call Historic Royal Palaces on +44 844 482 7799.

For any queries, please contact Sylvie Talbot
<sylvie.talbot<-at->hrp<.>org<.>uk>

                  Distributed: Sunday, August 18, 2013