Subject: Position at National Library of Medicine

Position at National Library of Medicine

From: Walter Cybulski <cybulskw<-at->
Date: Friday, July 26, 2013
Head, Preservation Section

We are seeking candidates for Head, Preservation Section.  We are
located on the beautiful NIH campus in Bethesda, MD.  Visit

    <URL:http://www.nlm.nih.gov/careers/careers.html>

to discover more information about our mission, dynamic team and
what it is like to work at the world's largest biomedical library.

The vacancy is posted for five days; this is our standard practice.

    <URL:https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/347297300>

                 Distributed: Wednesday, July 31, 2013