Subject: Survey on pesticide risks

Survey on pesticide risks

From: Kloe Rumsey <kloe.rumsey<-at->
Date: Wednesday, July 24, 2013
I am a second year postgraduate student of Conservation at Cardiff
University.  I am currently conducting questionnaire based research,
in collaboration with Jane Henderson, for my MSc Dissertation on the
communication of pesticide risks in museums.

We are requesting the brief participation of individuals with any
museum work experience, particularly volunteers. The questionnaire
will take 10-15 minutes to complete for immediate, opinion based

If you are in contact with individuals (both volunteers and paid
staff) that may also be interested, please feel free to forward this
link. If you are interested in participating, please follow the link
below to begin the questionnaire and I thank you very much for your
time.

    <URL:https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6VDDXQS>

Kloe Rumsey

                 Distributed: Wednesday, July 31, 2013