Subject: Survey on conservation and mobile technology

Survey on conservation and mobile technology

From: Cuong Nguyen <cuong.nguyen.11<-at->
Date: Friday, July 26, 2013
The following is a short 7 minute, predominantly tick box
questionnaire to collect data for my dissertation, which approaches
the topic of smartphone and tablet technology and computer
programming for conservation tasks and education. I would be most
grateful if you would be a part of this brief survey:

    <URL:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jPBk4JqXtDcRUVt9cw8Eh5fvhwYlCZpNaNVruFPlLZI/viewform>

or

    <URL:http://goo.gl/v6bRE8>

This questionnaire is intended for conservators, students, museum
professionals, and museum visitors, so please feel free to forward
this email to relevant friends and colleagues.

Thank you all for contribution.  If you have any comments,
questions, and details about this survey, feel free contact me via
email.

Cuong Nguyen
Institute of Archaeology
UCL