Subject: LFK local extraction extraction system

LFK local extraction extraction system

From: Susi Pancaldo <s.pancaldo<-at->
Date: Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Does anyone on the list have experience using this fume extraction
system:  LFK Local Extraction Kit made by Flextraction?

    <URL:http://www.flextraction.co.uk>

The project manager in charge of relocating our objects conservation
lab has recommended this for benchwork in our objects conservation
lab, where we treat archaeological, ethnographic, medical, science
and natural history collections, including fluid-preserved
specimens. We will also have a fume cupboard; the stand-alone units
would be for benchwork.

Susanna Pancaldo
Senior Conservator
UCL Museums and Public Engagement