Subject: Consultant resumes needed for NEH Preservation Assistance Grant

Consultant resumes needed for NEH Preservation Assistance Grant

From: Mary McMahon <mcjmcmahon<-at->
Date: Tuesday, July 9, 2013
    author.

I am finishing up my MLIS in Archives, Preservation, and Records
Management at the University of Pittsburgh. For a course in
Preservation Management, we are writing a Preservation Assistance
Grant for Smaller Institutions. My group's grant is focused on
environmental monitoring for a small university archives, and
includes a full-day lecture and workshop led by a consultant. If you
have served as a consultant for this type of project (the collection
is primarily paper and some a/v--mostly video), and would be willing
to share your resume with us for the purpose of this assignment, we
would greatly appreciate it.

At this time the grant proposal is not going to be submitted to NEH,
but it is possible that the institution will build upon our work in
the coming years to apply for grant funding. Please respond to me at
mcjmcmahon<-at->gmail<.>com or mcm114<-at->pitt<.>edu.

Mary C. McMahon
University of Pittsburgh
School of Information Sciences
MLIS, Archives, Preservation, and Records Management
Class of 2013
Society of American Archivists, Student Chapter
Business Manager
University Marketing Communications
Archival Assistant: Digital Asset
Management Project