Subject: Survey on participatory processes and conservation practice

Survey on participatory processes and conservation practice

From: Renata Peters <m.peters<-at->
Date: Saturday, July 6, 2013
I would like to invite colleagues to take part in a brief survey:

    <URL:http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/25DKHGW>

The survey should take from 5 to 8 minutes to complete. It will not
ask for any personal information; all answers should be anonymous
(more details on the site).

The survey is aimed at museum professionals, with a special focus on
curators and conservators. I am especially (but not exclusively)
interested in the opinions of professionals working with collections
originating from Indigenous groups worldwide, contemporary art, and
archaeological material. The survey aims to gather information for
an investigation on the impact of participatory processes on
conservation practice and thinking worldwide. The data will be used
in my own research (doctoral thesis and an article) and also
disseminated online so that participants can benefit from it as
well:

    <URL:http://uclconversationsonconservation.blogspot.co.uk>

More information about my research can be found at

    <URL:http://www.ucl.ac.uk/%7Etcrnmrf/>

Renata Peters
Lecturer in Conservation
Coordinator, MA Principles of Conservation
Institute of Archaeology, University College London
31-34 Gordon Square
London WC1H 0PY
+44 20 76795583

                 Distributed: Wednesday, July 10, 2013