Subject: Sharing knowledge

Sharing knowledge

From: Niccolo Caldararo <caldararo<-at->
Date: Friday, July 5, 2013
    author.

In conversation with Walter I recalled that the NIC was a joint
effort of many people.  There was a conference and a publication of
discussions of what such an institute could be for conservation.
When the Institute idea was abandoned, however, Robert continued to
argue for some of its functions as he considered it.  I have a copy
of the report from the NIC conference and can make a copy of the
table of contents for anyone who would like it as a TIFF file.

Niccolo Caldararo

                 Distributed: Wednesday, July 10, 2013