Subject: Digitizing object cleaning records

Digitizing object cleaning records

From: sarah coggins <sfcoggins<-at->
Date: Monday, June 24, 2013
I work in a Historic House where we would like to start converting
the cleaning records for our objects and interiors to an electronic
format.  We currently record how we clean each object on open
display on a combination of index cards with a filing system and
electronic excel spreadsheets

I would really appreciate any information from other museums or
historic houses on the systems, format or software they use to
record this information and in particular if these records are
linked with other collection records such as inventory records.

Sarah Coggins
London, UK

                 Distributed: Wednesday, June 26, 2013