Subject: Kodak ACR-2000i computed radiography system

Kodak ACR-2000i computed radiography system

From: Katherine Holbrow <kholbrow<-at->
Date: Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Does anyone have experience using the Kodak ACR-2000i computed
radiography system?  This digital system has been offered to us as a
donation, to replace our current film/wet chemistry developing
system.  I'd like to hear if anyone has used it for art or artifact
imaging, or has opinions about it relative to other digital
radiography systems. There are some associated costs so I need to
look this gift horse in the mouth.

Katherine A. Holbrow
Head of Conservation
Asian Art Museum