Subject: Call for papers--Conference on Integrated Pest Management

Call for papers--Conference on Integrated Pest Management

From: Emily Kaplan <kaplane<-at->
Date: Thursday, June 20, 2013
Call for conference papers

"MuseumPests 2014: Integrated Pest Management for museums, libraries,
    archives and historic sites"
Colonial Williamsburg
Williamsburg, Virginia USA
March 27-28, 2014

MuseumPests.net goes live at Colonial Williamsburg.  After 10 years
of creating online IPM resources for the museum, library/archive and
historic site community we are partnering with the Colonial
Williamsburg Foundation to hold a two-day conference and workshop
program.  Papers will be presented in the mornings and hands-on
workshops in the afternoons.  Come meet and connect faces to the
colleagues whose digital signatures you've seen on the PestList.

We are seeking papers and posters on Integrated Pest Management
themes:

    Preventive strategies and case studies
    Control strategies and treatments
    Innovative solutions and re-evaluation of existing treatments
    Pesticide residues and health and safety
    Training and awareness

Submit abstracts (400 words maximum) to Ryan Jones <rjones<-at->cwf<.>org>
by August 12, 2013.  Papers, posters or annotated PowerPoint
presentations are due March 10, 2014 and will be posted as
conference postprints on <URL:http://www.museumpests.net>
immediately following the conference.

                 Distributed: Wednesday, June 26, 2013