Subject: Envision Print Wrap Film

Envision Print Wrap Film

From: Monica Shah <mshah<-at->
Date: Monday, June 10, 2013
Our exhibits department is interested in printing labels on a 3M
product called Envision Print Wrap Film.  It is described as a non
PVC film, compatible with a variety of inks.  Has anyone done
testing on this particular product? Or, has anyone found another
label film for inside cases?  We are trying to find an alternative
to vinyl since these labels will be inside exhibit cases.

Monica Shah
Director of Collections/Conservator
Anchorage Museum
625 C Street