Subject: Suction table for sale

Suction table for sale

From: John A. Davis <postermount<-at->
Date: Friday, June 7, 2013
We are looking to sell the following equipment:

    Cold Suction Table: Measures 65x50 inches and comes with the
    suction platen, suction nozzle, and all accessories

    Single Motor Control Console: 115 volts, 60 HZ, 15 amps, and
    1800 watts

Both units were purchased from Museum Services Corp and have hardly
been used. The control console's product number is 0251, the serial
number is 0513, and the manufacturing date is Nov 2005. Assembly and
operating manuals are available for both units.

We would like to get $3,500 for the whole set up. Please contact us
if you are interested.

John A. Davis
Owner
Poster Mountain