Subject: Survey on pest control

Survey on pest control

From: Michelle Oh <aardvvark3<-at->
Date: Thursday, May 23, 2013
I am a final year student on the M(Phil) Textile Conservation course
at the Center of Textile Conservation. I am working on my thesis
"Investigation into the physical effects of pest control treatments
on textiles: Anoxic, Freezing and Thermal treatment".

As part of my thesis, I am attempting to collection information
internationally through a survey.The survey focuses on the methods
and practicalities of the 3 mentioned pest treatment methods.The
information will be useful to both textile and preventive
conservation and I will appreciate replies from any field of
conservation.

Please find the survey at

    <URL:http://www.fileswap.com/dl/Jc8qrTXRzQ/Fumigation_concerns_survey_F.doc.html>
    Please click "slow download" to open it

I will be really grateful if you could take twenty minutes of your
precious time to fill it and return it to me at
1100515o<-at->student<.>gla<.>ac<.>uk by 23 June 2013.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to your replies.

Michelle

                   Distributed: Tuesday, May 28, 2013