Subject: Workshop on XRF--addendum

Workshop on XRF--addendum

From: Aniko Bezur <aniko.bezur<-at->
Date: Tuesday, May 21, 2013
XRF Boot Camp for Conservators
Yale University
November 5-8, 2013

    **** Moderator's comments: Please see the original announcement
    in Conservation DistList Instance: 26:44 Sunday, April 7, 2013
    and the addendum in Conservation DistList Instance: 26:46
    Sunday, April 21, 2013
        <URL:http://cool.conservation-us.org/byform/mailing-lists/cdl>

We have changed the timeline of notifying applicants to the XRF Boot
Camp for Conservators to allow participants to register in either
the current or the upcoming fiscal year. This updated information is
also posted at:

    <URL:http://ccap.yale.edu/news/x-ray-fluorescence-boot-camp-conservators-0>

The application deadline is June 3, 2013.

We will notify applicants of their acceptance status by June 21,
2013.

Registration for accepted applicants will be June 24 - July 26,
2013.

If accepted applicants are unable to register for the workshop by
July 26, 2013, their spaces will be offered to applicants on the
waiting list.

The application can be accessed directly at:

    <URL:http://www.regonline.com/xrfbootcampapplication>

Aniko Bezur, PhD
Director of Scientific Research
Center for Conservation and Preservation
Yale University
PO Box 27393
West Haven, CT 06516-7393

Courier: