Subject: Vacuum cleaners

Vacuum cleaners

From: Henning Schulze <hschulze<-at->
Date: Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Misa Tamura <mtamura [at] britishmuseum__org> writes

>I am currently looking for a vacuum cleaner which withstands long
>hours of use to clean large objects such as canoes and boats. The
>specifications required are: variable speed control, HEPA filter as
>well as the motor powerful enough to carry out up to 8 hours of
>vacuuming a day. ...

Based on experience of use in three different conservation studios,
I can recommend the Festool 583492 CT 26 E Cleantex with HEPA
filtration which is built for industrial use.

Henning Schulze
Programme Leader
BA (Hons) Conservation and Restoration
University of Lincoln