Subject: Respirator fit testing workshop

Respirator fit testing workshop

From: Joanne Klaar Walker <jklaar22<-at->
Date: Sunday, May 5, 2013
AIC's Health and Safety Committee
Respirator Fit Testing Workshop
AIC Annual Meeting
Wednesday, May 29, 2013
6:30-7:30

Your plane reservations are made for Indianapolis.  Your hotel is
booked.  But don't forget--AIC's Health and Safety Committee
provides a Respirator Fit Testing workshop at our annual meetings,
and this year's meeting in Indianapolis is no exception.  Please
join us for our Respirator Fit Testing Lecture

Cost: Free.
Fit testing by appointment on Thursday, May 30, 2013, $39.

OSHA requires respirator Fit Testing annually and this is your
chance to do it at a very low cost.  Ideally, workshop participants
will bring their own respirators to the meeting, but AIC will supply
a variety of models and sizes if the user does not have one or wants
to try something new.  Just because you've been wearing the same
respirator for years doesn't mean it's the best one for you.

Please visit

    <URL:https://www.conservation-us.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=page.viewpage&pageid=752#anchor1>

for necessary forms and links to register.  We hope to see you in
Indianapolis.

AIC's Health and Safety Committee

                   Distributed: Tuesday, May 14, 2013