Subject: Training program at International Conservation Centre, Acre--addendum

Training program at International Conservation Centre, Acre--addendum

From: Alison Hortig <alison<-at->
Date: Monday, April 29, 2013
Saving the Stones Conservation Internship
International Conservation Center - Citta di Roma
Old Acre, Israel

Early Bird tuition discount

Interested in applying for Saving the Stones: Practical Conservation
Training Internship?  We are happy to announce an Early Bird
special.  Submit your completed application for the Fall 2013
session by May 15, 2013 and receive a $200 tuition discount along
with generous internal and external scholarship.

Be a part of the conservation of the Holy Land.  On site practical
training with ongoing conservation projects, such as mortar and
stone preservation at the Western Wall Tunnels, mosaic conservation
at Caesarea, and historic building technologies in Acre.  All
programming includes accommodation, site visits and study trips, all
course activities and materials, transportation during the program,
and additional cultural events.

Short term summer workshops and additional courses available.  Learn
more about the programming of the International Conservation Center
and download applications on our new website:

    <URL:http://conservationcenter.org.il>

                  Distributed: Tuesday, April 30, 2013