Subject: Preservation Week

Preservation Week

From: Kate Elgayeva <kelgayeva<-at->
Date: Monday, April 22, 2013
Pass it On: Preservation Week is April 21-27, 2013

Every year libraries, archives, and other institutions designate a
week in April to highlight what we can do to preserve our personal
and shared collections. Preservation Week is a chance to highlight
collections of all kinds, and suggest simple steps to help you make
sure your treasures and memories last a lifetime and are passed on
to future generations.

The Preservation Section of the Society of American Archivists is
pleased to announce that we have designed a free e-poster

    <URL:http://www2.archivists.org/sites/all/files/SAA%20preservation%20week%20poster.pdf>

in celebration of Preservation Week 2013. You can find the poster on
the Preservation Section web page

    <URL:http://www2.archivists.org/groups/preservation-section/preservation-week-2013>

where you can download this year's e-poster and read about
educational events that are taking place this week across the
country. Happy Preservation Week,

SAA Preservation Section

                  Distributed: Tuesday, April 30, 2013