Subject: pH meters

pH meters

From: Ute Henniges <ute.henniges<-at->
Date: Monday, April 15, 2013
Karen Dabney <kld25 [at] psu__edu> writes
>I am seeking recommendations for a new pH meter and flat head
>electrode to be used in a book and paper conservation lab. The
>DistList Archives has several queries but no recent recommendations.

My recommendation: In our lab, we are using the SevenEasy pH meter
by Mettler Toledo with its respective flat head electrode. So far,
we haven't had any major problems with it, and in case we have to
replace the electrode, it is usually delivered quite quickly. This
pH meter is easy to use and does not require a lot of space,
however, it needs some care with calibration and storage--like all
pH meters.

Dr. Dipl.Rest. Ute Henniges
Universitat fur Bodenkultur
Konrad Lorenz Strasse 24