Subject: Position at Janie Lightfoot Textiles

Position at Janie Lightfoot Textiles

From: Janie Lightfoot <janie<-at->
Date: Monday, March 4, 2013
Textile Conservator
Janie Lightfoot Textiles

Janie Lightfoot Textiles has been established for over 35 years. The
London based studio is ICON accredited and involved in diverse and
multi-faceted projects, working with a number of private clients,
collectors, museums and institutions. There are 3 full time
conservators and 2 apprentices working in the studio and we are
currently looking for a full-time member with a fair amount of
experience. We require a skilled and adaptable all-rounder, prepared
to get involved in the broad spectrum of projects the studio takes
on. We are a lively and hardworking team, accustomed to meeting
deadlines, while achieving a high standard of work. The successful
candidate needs to be able to work independently with confidence,
while also working closely with other members in the studio.

Pay scales will be based on ICON rates and subject to experience and
expertise.

Please send a CV and covering letter to janie<-at->janielightfoot<.>co<.>uk

Janie Lightfoot

                  Distributed: Friday, March 15, 2013