Subject: Parfitt Brothers

Parfitt Brothers

From: Rod Stewart <rod<-at->
Date: Monday, February 25, 2013
Does anyone know of a public archive that possesses any drawings
and or specifications of buildings built in the period 1860-1895
by a Brooklyn NY firm called The Parfitt Brothers? It was a
firm of three brothers who among other things won the competition
and built St. Augustine's Catholic Church in the Park Slope district
of Brooklyn in 1887. This building and details about the technology
of its unusual plaster ceiling is the primary subject of my
research. And, can anyone tell me how I could have discovered the
answer to this question without consulting the DistList

Rod Stewart
Historic Plaster Conservation Services Limited

                   Distributed: Monday, March 4, 2013