Subject: Survey: What's so great about CoOL anyway?

Survey: What's so great about CoOL anyway?

From: Abigail Choudhury <achoudhury<-at->
Date: Wednesday, February 27, 2013
What's so great about CoOL anyway?

Well?  We'd love to know!  As a trusted online resource that
provides access to crucial information on subjects and topics
related to the conservation of culturally and historically
significant works, we want to hear from *you*.  Do you have a few
minutes to fill out this short survey to tell us about why CoOL is
so... CoOL?!  Your feedback will allow us to support information YOU
value. Thank you,

    <URL:http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ConservationOnLine>

Abigail Choudhury
Development and Education Coordinator
Foundation of the American Institute for Conservation of Historic
    and Artistic Works
1156 15th Street NW, Suite 320
Washington, DC 20005-1714
202-661-8070