Subject: Position at Olin Conservation, Inc.

Position at Olin Conservation, Inc.

From: David L. Olin <olinconservation<-at->
Date: Saturday, February 23, 2013
Paintings Conservator
Olin Conservation, Inc.

Olin Conservation, Inc. is a private conservation firm treating
easel and wall paintings. Our studio is located in the Washington,
DC Metropolitan region.

We are seeking a qualified candidate to fill an immediate opening
for a full-time, interim position as Paintings Conservator in our
Northern VA studio. The position is available April 1 - July 31,
2013. The majority of the work will be conducted in our studio, with
the likelihood of some on site in Washington DC and New York City.
The possibility of extended work exists, but is not guaranteed.

We are seeking an experienced, post-graduate candidate with an
additional 2-3 years experience in painting conservation. The
applicant must be able to legally work in the US, and must be able
to provide for their own local transportation.

Salary shall be commensurate with level of experience. The position
is subject to a one month review period. We may be able to provide
temporary housing in Northern VA to facilitate filling the position.

Applicants may send a letter of interest to David L. Olin
<olinconservation<-at->aol<.>com>  along with a resume and references. We
are hoping to fill the position by the end of March 2013 in order to
meet the demands of numerous  projects.

Olin Conservation, Inc.
David L. Olin, Fellow AIC
Chief of Conservation