Subject: Position at GV Art Conservation

Position at GV Art Conservation

From: Gloria Velandia <gloria<-at->
Date: Monday, February 11, 2013
Painting Conservator Position
GV Art Conservation
New York City

Gloria Velandia Ludmer's GV Art Conservation is seeking a full-time
painting conservator to join our painting conservation team in our
Long Island City (Queens) studio.

Requirements

    Masters Degree in Paintings Conservation

    Ability to work with minimal supervision

    Must work well in a fast-paced, dynamic team atmosphere

    Scientific, practical background and training

    Knowledge of current research on materials and treatments

    Canvas re-weaving

    Strong report writing and documentation skills

    Chemical knowledge of traditional and contemporary materials

    Previous work with modern and contemporary art is strongly
    preferred

    Experience working in private practice is a plus

    Foreign language skills a plus

GV Art Conservation is run by Gloria Velandia Ludmer, the Chief
Conservator of Art Basel Miami Beach, The Armory Show, and Frieze
NY.  Her practice is based in Long Island City, NY and focuses
primarily on contemporary, modern, and post-war artworks. For more
details on Gloria's practice, please see

    <URL:http://www.gvartconservation.com>

If interested, please reply with your resume attached to
jobs<-at->gvartconservation<.>com.

                 Distributed: Sunday, February 17, 2013