Subject: Queen's Art Conservation Newsletter

Queen's Art Conservation Newsletter

From: Alison Murray <am26<-at->
Date: Sunday, February 3, 2013
We are very pleased to announce that the Queen's University Art
Conservation Program's latest newsletter is now available at:

    <URL:http://www.queensu.ca/art/artconservation.html>

We hope you enjoy reading about the activities and research of the
students and faculty here at the MAC program.  We would love to hear
from you so that we can include your news in the next issue.  Please
send any news of your current or new job, your research, or your
retirement to artcon<-at->queensu<.>ca

Watch for news of the celebrations to mark the MAC program's 40th
anniversary in 2014. For the latest information on our students'
activities, be sure to visit the Art Conservation Students' blog at
<URL:http://queensartcon.blogspot.ca>.

John O'Neill
Director and Associate Professor
Queen's University Art Conservation Program
15 Bader Lane
Kingston, ON K7L 3N6

                Distributed: Saturday, February 9, 2013