Subject: Survey on Graphics Atlas

Survey on Graphics Atlas

From: Douglas W. Nishimura <dwnpph<-at->
Date: Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Image Permanence Institute is continuing to improve and add content
to Graphics Atlas, an online print identification and classification
resource.  If you are familiar with Graphics Atlas, please follow
the link below and take this short, five to ten minute, survey.  We
are excited to hear from users and learn how we can continue to
improve this resource.

    <URL:https://imagepermanenceinstitute.wufoo.com/forms/graphics-atlas-survey/>

If you are not familiar with Graphics Atlas, please check out

    <URL:http://www.graphicsatlas.org>

After exploring the site, we would love your feedback.

Alice Carver-Kubik
Photographic Research Scientist
Image Permanence Institute
Rochester Institute of Technology
GAN-2000
70 Lomb Memorial Dr
Rochester, NY 14623-5604

                Distributed: Wednesday, February 6, 2013